Dr.P. Chiranjeevi Kumari, Secretary & Correspondent , Ideal Group Of Colleges
College Vision and Mission
The Vision of the builders of the Ideal College of Arts and Sciences(A), Kakinada is to bring forth a comprehensive model Institution of Higher Education with the ideals of Universal harmony with the components of material well being, meta physical discipline and homogeneous integration in the product i.e., the young learner. The teacher is viewed as a catalyst or facilitator in bringing out all round development of the student, while he as a catalyst strives in continuing updation of his knowledge.
- To introduce the spirit of Social commitment in the student as a good citizen obeying and respecting the Constitution of India
- To develop the spirit of democracy and truthfulness.
- To empower the learner to lead a dignified life in the society equipped with the skills and knowledge required, with concern towards the other members of the society.
- To uphold the heritage of India and National Integration.
- To build capacity in the learners of integrated knowledge learning.
- To bring out the latent talents of the learner and impart value based education to him.